demo 1 demo 2 demo 3
About asp.net course:
This course designed for the experienced professionals as well as for fresher’s who wants to understand
in and out of asp.net technology. This course will help you in creating any type of web applications
in the real time environment. This course will explain from basics of HTML to indepth concepts present
in asp.net including css design strategies.
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board with the help of diagrams.
2. Explained all the concepts in a simplified fashion.
3. Each topic having exercises/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding and hence you will get expertise in asp.net and web technologies.
5. Each topic having carefully selected question for testing the subject knowledge.
Course content :
This course is divided into 29 modules.
This module explains the working mechanism of a website and it also explains about
internal communication between client and server.
In this topic you will understand the importance of html and freequently used tags
present in html.
This module covers different ways of applying styles to web pages.
This module explains different types of files supported in asp.net.
This module explains the different ways of creating and using controls in asp.net.
This module explains basic terminology required for understanding asp.net.
reading controls data:
This module explains the code required for reading control data given by users.
request response properties:
This Chapter will explain about Request and Response Properties usage in asp.net.
Page life cycle:
This module explains about the asp.net page life cycle methods and the importance of each life cycle method.
This module explains the code required for creating asp.net or html controls dynamically
depending on users requirement.
This module explains the techniques like Response.Redirect, Server.Transfer and other mechanism
of redirecting users from one web page to another web page.
This module explains different types of validation controls supported in asp.net and
explains various properties required for using validation controls.
This topic explains about the importance of Response.Output.Write method and the advantages over
http get and post methods:
This topic explains the importance of http get and post methods and the differences between both.
state management techniques:
This module explains about why statement management techniques are required in asp.net.
This module explains about querystring technique, the advantages and disadvantages with querystring.
This module explains impotance of cookies and types of cookies along with pros and cons of using cookies.
This chapter explains about the importance of hidden filed controls.
This module explains about the importance of viewstate and the pros and cons of the same.
This module explains about session state technique and the types of sessions.
This module explains about application memory and its advantages.
application life cycle:
This module explains about application life cycle methods and the importance of global.asax file.
This module explains about different ways of handling errors in asp.net.
This module explains the importance of configuration files and the types of config files
supported in .net.
This module explains events and how the events are used in GUI programming.
js with asp.net controls:
In this module you will understand the steps and the important points which are required for
calling java script functions from asp.net controls.
In this module you will understand the steps required for creating and using user controls.
In this module you will understand the steps required for creating and using master pages.
In this module you will understand the different ways of using caching technique for improving web applications performance.
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior knowledge of C# programming is required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior web programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having web technologies in their academics.
4. Any person who would like to create thier own websites.
5. Any webdesigner who would like to get knowledge of dynamic web programming.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.