demo 1 demo 2 demo 3 demo 4
About Csharp for freshers course:
This course designed for the beginners who wants to start their career in Microsoft .Net technology.
This course will provide in detailed explanation for almost all the concepts which includes
Extensive coverage of OOPS.
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board with the help of diagrams.
2. All concepts explained with simplified samples.
3. Each topic having exercise/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding and hence you will get expertise on C# language.
5. Each topic having carefully selected question for testing the subject knowledge.
Course content :
This course is divided into 9 modules.
C# Programing basics :
This module covers C# program compilation, Execution, data types, data type’s conversion
Methods conditional statements debugging technique and the arrays and loops concepts along with objects and constructors.
After completion of this module you will get basic programing knowledge.
This module covers the following C# Object oriented programing language features.
Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Object class, Upcasting
Downcasting, Returning objects from methods, this and base keywords, Namespaces, Access specifiers
Overloading, Overriding, Sealed methods, Instance members and static members.
After completion of this module you will get good knowledge in object oriented programing language.
This module covers basic file IO operations.
Types of classes :
This module covers different types of classes supported in C# language which includes
Instance, Sealed, Static, Abstract, Partial and Nested classes.
This module explains the usage of interfaces and different ways of implementing interfaces including the
differences between interfaces and abstract classes.
Properties and Indexers :
This module covers the need and implementation details of properties and Indexers.
Value types and reference types :
This module explains the differences between value types and reference types.
Different types of value types supported in C# which includes Structs, Enums, the special keywords like ref out and the
pass by value and pass by reference concepts.
Exception handling :
This module covers the use of exception handling and the various ways of handling exceptions,
the importance of try catch and finally blocks, logging the exceptions, throw keyword and the custom exceptions.
Miscellaneous concepts :
This module covers different keywords present in c# like params, var, is, as and other frequently used concepts in C# language
like for each loop, named and optional arguments.
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior programming language basics are not required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having C# language in their academics.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.