demo 1 demo 2 demo 3 demo 4
About Csharp for professionals course:
This course designed for the experienced professionals as well as for fresher’s who wants to understand
in and out of C# language along with Garbage collection, Generics, Delegates and collections.
This course is the pre requisite for learning other advanced technologies present in .net platform.
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board with the help of diagrams.
2. Explained all the concepts in a simplified fashion.
3. Each topic having exercises/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding and hence you will get expertise on C# language.
5. Each topic having carefully selected question for testing the subject knowledge.
Course content :
This course is divided into 15 modules.
C# Programing basics :
This module covers C# program compilation, Execution, data types, data type’s conversion
Methods conditional statements debugging technique and the arrays and loops concepts along with objects and constructors.
After completion of this module you will get basic programing knowledge.
This module covers the following C# Object oriented programing language features.
Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Object class, Upcasting
Downcasting, Returning objects from methods, this and base keywords, Namespaces, Access specifiers
Overloading, Overriding, Sealed methods, Instance members and static members.
After completion of this module you will get good knowledge in object oriented programing language.
This module covers basic file IO operations.
Types of classes :
This module covers different types of classes supported in C# language which includes
Instance, Sealed, Static, Abstract, Partial and Nested classes.
This module explains the usage of interfaces and different ways of implementing interfaces including the
differences between interfaces and abstract classes.
Properties and Indexers :
This module covers the need and implementation details of properties and Indexers.
Value types and reference types :
This module explains the differences between value types and reference types.
Different types of value types supported in C# which includes Structs, Enums, the special keywords like ref out and the
pass by value and pass by reference concepts.
Exception handling :
This module covers the use of exception handling and the various ways of handling exceptions,
the importance of try catch and finally blocks, logging the exceptions, throw keyword and the custom exceptions.
.Net Framework :
This module explains the different components present in .NET frame work which includes
MSIL, CTS, CLS, ILDASM, Assemblies and types of assemblies.
Garbage Collection :
This module explains the working mechanism of Garbage collector and effect of destructors on Garbage collection process
and the importance of IDisposable interface.
This module covers different types of collections present in .net framework which includes
ArrayList, Hashtable, ListDictionary, Stack and Queue.
This module explains the advantages with generics and different ways of creating and using Generics in .NET
and the different generic collection classes present in .NET framework.
This module explains the importance of delegates, Types of delegates and the internal working mechanism of delegates.
Attributes and Reflections :
This module covers the Attributes and reflections techniques which are used for Reading and modifying Metadata present in
Miscellaneous concepts :
This module covers different keywords present in c# like params, var, is, as and other frequently used concepts in C# language
like for each loop, nullable types, Extension methods, named and optional arguments.
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior programming language basics are not required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having C# language in their academics.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.