demo 1 demo 2 demo 3 demo 4
About Java for freshers course:
This course designed for the beginners who wants to start their career in Java technology.
This course will provide in detailed explanation for almost all the concepts in Java from the basics to advanced concepts.
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board with the help of diagrams.
2. All concepts explained with simplified samples.
3. Each topic having exercise/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding and hence you will get expertise on Java language.
5. Each topic having carefully selected question for testing the subject knowledge.
Course content :
This course is divided into 10 modules.
JAVA Programming basics :
This module covers Java program compilation, Execution, data types, data type’s conversion, Memory of java program, variables, operators, Methods, conditional statements, debugging technique, loops – for, while, do-while, for : each, arrays, arrays with loops, patterns with loops, extensive assignments on arrays and loops, Strings, String Constant Pool, StringBuiler vs StringBuffer, Class, object, accessing class members, access same class methods, and access other class methods.
After completion of this module you will become very strong in programming basics.
OOPS Part 1 Introduction:
This module covers the following Java Object oriented programming language features Encapsulation, Data hiding, Abstraction, and constructors.
OOPS Part 2 and Inheritance:
This module covers Inheritance introduction, Examples on inheritance, Object class and Object class methods, Overloading, constructor overloading, this keyword, shadowing.
OOPS Part 3 Variables and life span:
This module covers Initializing variables, initialization blocks, static initialization blocks, Instance members and static members, static variables and static methods.
After completion of this module, you will get good understanding of variables, lifetime, and scope.
OOPS Part 3 Inheritance and Polymorphism :
This module covers Inheritance and constructor flow, calling parent class constructors, constructor chaining, super keyword, overriding vs hiding, variable hiding, IS-A relationship, upcasting, downcasting, passing objects to methods, returning object from methods, Overriding and polymorphism, and method hiding.
Access modifiers and security :
This module covers how to secure your classes and class members.
This module covers how to package your classes into related groups, accessing other package members, import statements, importing nested classes, and static imports.
Abstract methods and classes :
This module covers extensively about abstract keyword, abstract methods, abstract classes, and inheritance with abstract classes.
This module explains the usage of interfaces and different ways of implementing interfaces including the differences between interfaces and abstract classes. This also covers role of Interface in achieving abstraction.
OOPS Conclusion :
This module covers other OOPs concepts supported in java, type of errors, exceptions, JVM role in exceptions, handling an exception with try-catch blocks, creating threads in java, Garbage Collection, Collections, Generics, and IO-Streams briefly.
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior programming language basics are not required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having Java language in their academics.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.