demo 1 demo 2
About soft skills course:
This course designed for freshers as well as for working professionals
who are attending interviews or who are already working. This course will give detailed view
of al aspects of soft skills including Interview skills email etiquettes
phone etiquettes etc...
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board or with the help of diagrams.
2. Explained all the concepts in a simplified fashion.
3. Each topic having exercises/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding .
Course content :
This course is divided into 29 modules.
This module explains the working mechanism of a website and it also explains about
internal communication between client and server.
In this topic you will understand the importance of html and freequently used tags
present in html.
This module covers different ways of applying styles to web pages.
This module covers the following JS Concepts.
- JS Basics
- Where to write JS Code
- JS Variables
- JS Functions
- JS Conditional Statements
- JS Arrays
- JS Loops
- JS Debugging
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior knowledge of C# programming is required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior web programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having web technologies in their academics.
4. Any person who would like to create thier own websites.
5. Any webdesigner who would like to get knowledge of dynamic web programming.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.