demo 1 demo 2 demo 3
About Sqlserver(t-sql) Course:
This course designed for the beginners who wants to start their career in sql server programming.
This course will provide in detailed explanation for almost all the concepts which includes
Extensive coverage of RDBMS concepts. This course is the basic requirement for understanding
sql server data base administration and the MS BI tools like SSRS, SSIS and SSRS.
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board with the help of diagrams.
2. Explained all the concepts in a simplified fashion.
3. Each topic having exercises/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding and hence you will get expertise on C# language.
5. Each topic having carefully selected question for testing the subject knowledge.
Course content :
This course is divided into 14 chapters.
SQLServer introduction and Data types :
This chapter covers the basics of SQLServer, Use of Sql server management studio
and the different data types supported in t-sql language.
This chapter covers different types of constraints present in sql server which includes
not null, default, check, primary, unique constraints along with normalization and foreign key constraints.
clauses in select statement :
This chapter covers different clauses used in select statements like order by, distinct, top, where and like clause.
DML statements, Schema and Identity columns :
This chapter covers generic insert, update and delete statements along with drop and truncate statements.
This chapter also explains importance of schema and identity columns.
Variables and conditional statements :
This chapter explains variable creation and conditional statements.
Built in functions :
This chapter explains different types of built in functions which includes String functions,
aggregate functions, date time functions, cast and convert functions.
Group by and having clause :
This chapter explains group by and having clauses.
This chapter explains subqueries and correlated subqueries.
This chapter explains different types of joins like inner joins, outer joins, Cross joins and self joins.
Stored procedures :
In this chapter you will understand importance of a stored procedure, different ways of returning data from stored procedures
along with advantages of stored procedure.
User defined functions :
In this chapter you will understand the importance of an user defined function and different types of user defined
functions along with the differences between user defined functions and stored procedures.
In this chapter you will understand the different types of views and the importance of views.
In this chapter you will understand the different types of Indexers and the importance of Indexers.
In this chapter you will understand the different types of Triggers and the importance of Triggers.
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior programming language basics are not required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having sql or pl/sql or any dbms or rdbms in their academics.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.