About asp.net course:
This course designed for the experienced professionals as well as for fresher’s who wants to understand
in and out of asp.net technology. This course will help you in creating any type of web applications
in the real time environment. This course will explain from basics of HTML to indepth concepts present
in asp.net including css design strategies.
Course Key features :
1. All concepts are explained on the board with the help of diagrams.
2. Explained all the concepts in a simplified fashion.
3. Each topic having exercises/Assignments.
4. In-depth subject understanding and hence you will get expertise in asp.net and web technologies.
5. Each topic having carefully selected question for testing the subject knowledge.
Course content :
This course is divided into 29 modules.
This module explains the working mechanism of a website and it also explains about
internal communication between client and server.
In this topic you will understand the importance of html and freequently used tags
present in html.
This module covers different ways of applying styles to web pages.
This module covers the following JS Concepts.
- JS Basics
- Where to write JS Code
- JS Variables
- JS Functions
- JS Conditional Statements
- JS Arrays
- JS Loops
- JS Debugging
Pre Requisites :
1. Prior knowledge of C# programming is required.
2. Trainer assumed that participants don't have prior web programming knowledge
and starts the course coverage from very basics.
who should go for this course?
1. Any student who completed their graduation in any discipline.
2. Any working professional who is already working for any IT company.
3. Any school student who is having web technologies in their academics.
4. Any person who would like to create thier own websites.
5. Any webdesigner who would like to get knowledge of dynamic web programming.
Why Palle University?
1. The trainers in Palle University are well experienced.
2. Average IT industry experience of our trainers is 10 years.
3. All the concepts are explained with traditional boards.
4. All concepts are explained with the help of diagrams.
5. Sequence of tests are included after each and every topic.